As a company owner, you have undoubtedly heard that social media is an essential instrument for helping to make your brand recognized by your potential customers. You may even have set up a Facebook page for your firm.
And, as an individual you may, yourself, spend time keeping in touch with family and friends on Twitter or facebook. This assumption is a reasonable one considering that reports place “daily average users in the United States” at more than 128 million (or, roughly 40 % of the U.S. population) for Facebook alone.1.
Having said that, that is about as far as most businesses go when it pertains to social media. The reason that a lot of companies shy away from using social media platforms is due to a general lack of understanding about what social media marketing includes and why it is so vital in today’s world.
Actually, a number of our clients have mentioned a certain sense of dread and overwhelm when the topic comes up because they have an underlying unease and “gut feeling” that they should be “doing social media marketing,” but they have absolutely no idea where to begin.
“We have a Facebook page, but hardly ever anyone visits it,” and “We have a Twitter account, but other than publicizing an upcoming sale, we don’t use it,” are a few of the comments we frequently hear. Another typical belief we hear when we initially begin working with a business is that “we have a nice website, so we should be in good shape on the web.”.
It’s when we begin to dig a little deeper that people begin to squirm a little more. For instance, if answering most of the following questions causes you to “squirm” a little bit, we believe that we can help alleviate your discomfort. When considering your social media marketing strategies, ask yourself these questions:.
1. How have your social media campaigns strengthened and influenced your SEO?
2. How have your social media marketing methods developed your brand awareness among users?
3. How are you most inclined to react to online feedback– both positive and negative?
4. How are your competitors utilizing social media sites?
5. What are your plans for expanding your online community?
6. How knowledgeable are you in creating and ranking a YouTube channel for your company and brand name?
7. How many social platforms does your business actively use, and how do you connect between them?
8. How many of your clients have discovered you due to interacting on your social accounts?
9. Do you know how to create highly engaging content for your social community?
10. How often do you provide updates and information regarding your company or brand?
11. What value do you offer to your customers through social media channels?
12. What is your brand “voice” and “personality,” and how do you get this across to your customers?
When you contact us to discuss your social media marketing and advertising needs, we will help you understand and answer these questions. Additionally, we will help put you at ease as we plan out a strategy going forward that will help you present a consistent and confident message to your customers and clients while enhancing their experience with your company and brand.
We will help you develop an atmosphere of trust and value that your clients will come to identify with your business.
And, if the thought of applying these new techniques causes your head to spin, don’t worry. Part of the advantages of having our company partner with you is that we will manage these activities on your behalf so that you can return to accomplishing what you do best, and that is serving your customers and clients.
Let’s get to work, together. Call our company today to schedule your no-obligation social media marketing assessment.